[racket] Reading bibtex files

From: Norman Gray (norman at astro.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Mon May 21 19:22:18 EDT 2012

Jay, hello.

On 2012 May 21, at 23:01, Jay McCarthy wrote:

> I'll get on it. As you know, BibTex is a very poorly described format.
> It can parse my humongous Bibtex file, but I haven't spent a ton of
> tiny searching for problematic ones in the wild.

This discussion prompted me to find a related bug in my bibtex-parsing library, which I could make another release of if it was useful.

BibTeX is indeed very poorly described.  The entry structure is bad enough; working out how to parse author/editor names is worse....

All the best,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk