[racket] (no subject)

From: Don Green (infodeveloperdon at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 14 16:04:07 EDT 2012

I have been advised that when submitting bug reports I should not include
'required' statements that call my relevant collections.

Question 1:  Should I copy any required collections directly into a copy of
my module before sending it along with my question?  This would make the
code immediatly executable.

Q2: Does the same advice apply to submitting questions about code in this
mailing list?  My guess is that it might be acceptable to submit code
snipets as long as they are sufficient to be understood.  They might be
commented upon although they certainly could not be run as-is.
Thanks.