[racket] Basic inquiry

From: Hendrik Boom (hendrik at topoi.pooq.com)
Date: Sat May 12 18:12:24 EDT 2012

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 09:21:09PM +0300, saad bashir wrote:
> Dear Matthias,
>
> This is what I needed. I did not understand how to use string-ith.  Now I
> do.  Thank you very much.
>
> Laurent also sent me links to some beginner's intro videos on You Tube.
>
> I am amazed and eternally grateful that people of your calibre would take
> the time and trouble to help a tyro like me who must seem like an annoying
> gnat to you.
>
> Thank you guys.
>
> Saad
> PS I will probably trouble you again.  Will try to keep it to minimum.

That's really one of the things this mailing list it *for*.  And
Matthias's question about what you failed to understand is a serious
one.  That which is not tested is broken, and the only way to test
documentation is for people to try to read it and report what didn't
work for them.

-- hendrik

Posted on the users mailing list.