[racket] Basic inquiry

From: saad bashir (bashir.saad at gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 12 14:21:09 EDT 2012

Dear Matthias,

This is what I needed. I did not understand how to use string-ith.  Now I
do.  Thank you very much.

Laurent also sent me links to some beginner's intro videos on You Tube.

I am amazed and eternally grateful that people of your calibre would take
the time and trouble to help a tyro like me who must seem like an annoying
gnat to you.

Thank you guys.

Saad
PS I will probably trouble you again.  Will try to keep it to minimum.