[racket] Small Inline Visualizations In DrRacket's REPL

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 11 02:14:53 EDT 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Ray Racine <ray.racine at gmail.com> wrote:

> Laurent,
>
> I just converted it to typed racket, otherwise essentially the same.
> https://gist.github.com/2657613
>
> 'rounded has a pixel issue for me.in emacs.  Probably a font thing.
> 'normal and 'double look great.

Yes, I have some issues with the fonts too.
Disabling the "Add 1 pixel" in DrRacket makes it look better on Ubuntu, but
the font itself (Monospace) does not render well at size 10 (on whatever
text editor),
especially for 'double ('rounded is fine).
Switching to size 11 makes it ok.

> Are you doing some PGM code in Racket?

What 'PGM' are you talking about? My little googling gave me several
answers but none of them seems like a perfect match.

Laurent