[racket] The value of a language

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed May 9 17:29:19 EDT 2012

My own opinion of this is that people who think that know few,
similar-looking languages (or, perhaps they write Fortran programs in every
language :).

Of course, this statement I agree with wholeheartedly when you think of
Racket, as the idea of a 'library' is closer to what you'd think of as
separate languages in other contexts, but somehow I doubt that's what they
had in mind!

Robby