[racket] interactive.rkt and 5.2.1: Infinite errors re path->name

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 8 21:43:52 EDT 2012

Thanks again for making interactive.rkt. When I wanted to move from
DrRacket to Emacs it was _really_ helpful.

As a bonus, I enjoyed browsing the interactive.rkt source. You have an
impressive economy of expression.

You know that old saying, "I apologize for the length of this letter
but I didn't have time to make it shorter"?  I hope your code is the
result of multiple revisions. Because if you tell me it comes out this
way on your first try, I'm going to be very scared. :)