[racket] Ubuntu 12.04

From: Jackson Lawler (jaylaw555 at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 7 14:27:28 EDT 2012

Hmm, that is strange.  My scrolling is little better now than it was under
12.04 Beta 2, but still slower than all of my other applicatiions.

I, too, built from the Unix source code.  I downloaded it from the Racket
website; is that where you downloaded your unix source from?

The slow scrolling is more noticeable when I use my trackpoint mouse to
scroll than when I use two-finger scrolling on the trackpad.

I am using a ThinkPad W520 bought this year with the integrated graphics
card as the only enabled card in BIOS the vast majority of the time to
increase battery life (Nvidia Optimus is not fully supported in Ubuntu yet).

--
Jackson Lawler