[racket] Key-event test problem‏

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri May 4 09:47:46 EDT 2012

This experiment suggests that you can:

#lang racket/gui

(define frame (new frame% [label "hello world"][width 200][height 200]))

(define canvas
  (new (class canvas%
         (super-new)
         (define/override (on-char evt)
           (define kc (send evt get-key-code))
           (define sd (send evt get-shift-down))
           (cond
             [(and (eq? #\space kc) sd) (displayln "shift space bar")]
             [(eq? #\space kc) (displayln "only space bar")]

             [else (displayln "never mind")])))
       [parent frame]))

(send frame show #t)

-- Matthias