[racket] scribble/lp: comments stripped, how to stop?

From: Patrick King (slowthought at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 2 16:21:19 EDT 2012

A few weeks ago, Deren wrote (among other things)

"I have finally started learning scribble for use in literate
programming to break away from noweb for Racket. It's quite excellent,
I am glad to be making the switch. Thank everyone for their work. I
miss the math of latex but it isn't a dealbreaker."

When I was playing with scribble/lp a couple of years ago, I hacked the
file in the Racket distribution that is the template for html headers to
load a little java script (my first and last foray into javascript) to
reference the server at  http://www.mathjax.org/, letting me embed math in
my scribblings. Sadly, the fix only works for html. Worse, my poor backup
discipline led to the loss of my hack when my last laptop crashed. Still,
knowing it's possible is half the battle :)

Pat