[racket] Unicode art

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 24 21:25:42 EDT 2012

Thanks. Matthew also poked around on the various platforms and it
appears that setting the spacing to 0 makes DrRacket match standard
windows editors and makes the maze look right, but it doesn't help on
other platforms (on mac os x, it isn't clear what to do and under unix
it already worked).

So I've pushed a change to DrRacket that adds a preference. The
preference defaults to "no additional spacing" under windows and "one
extra pixel" (the 5.2.1 behavior) everywhere else.

Please let me know if things start to look strange elsewhere!

Thanks,
Robby

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 4:09 AM, Pierpaolo Bernardi <olopierpa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 17:44, Robby Findler
> <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
>> Yes, I think that's right. Here's a patch to set that spacing to 0.
>> Does that make the problem go away?
>
> Yes, that was it!
>
> However, it fixes the editor panel, but not the interaction window.
>
> Image attached.
>
> Thanks.

Posted on the users mailing list.