[racket] racket and libcURL

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 14:00:45 EDT 2012

I have an HTTPClient library that works for GET, PUT, POST for most use
cases where one would use an embedding of a wrapped curl.

It understands chunked encoding and "pipes" the de-chunked HTTP stream to a
port automatically  So for example, you can do a GET of a large file and
stream it to disc without reading the entire file into a byte buffer.  It
also works with HTTPS as well.

Bad news it is still in unpolished at the API level, with limited
scribblings for doc.  But I use it quite heavily for AWS REST API
integration, web scrapping runs of several hours in duration and it is
stable and reasonably fast.