[racket] Getting started with Scribble

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Mar 17 15:24:54 EDT 2012

Eli Barzilay wrote at 03/17/2012 02:44 PM:
> Note that what Haskell does is *semi*-literate-programming, something
> that has little to do with literate programming.  Neil Van Dyke is
> working on a tool that is going to be more like
> semi-literate-programming.

My forthcoming tool, McFly, is for *documenting the usage/API* of
reusable packages, similar in purpose to javadoc.  It's decidedly not
literate programming, which I think of as a practice for implementing
programs.

(I will have to release McFly soon.  It's called "McFly" because you say
"doc" a lot.  My previous documentation tool, Funcelit, was so-named as
a pun, and short for "functionally-illiterate programming".)

Neil V.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/