[racket] accessing serial communications on Racket/Windows?...

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 13 13:27:28 EDT 2012

At Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:20:12 +0100, Rüdiger Asche wrote:
> Thanks, that sort of works, but only sort of... here is the portmon
> trace - it turns out that the open won't quite work, and nothing is
> output until the port is being closed - looks like some setup of the
> port is missing (eg setting output buffer size).

Just to make sure, you're either explicitly setting the output port to
unbuffered or using `flush-output', and it still doesn't flush?

Unfortunately, I don't know about setting COM1 parameters. Maybe you
can use the `mode' shell command via `system'? Our use the FFI to call
functions like SetupComm()?

Posted on the users mailing list.