[racket] Survey of parsing libraries for Racket?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 10 15:06:23 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a little vanity project that requires a nice, robust parser.
 I don't know which parser I should be using, though.  Here's what
I've found:

    * There's the standard parser-tools library.

    * There's an undocumented collection called "combinator-parser".

    * On PLaneT, I see: David van Horn's "Packrat" and Bonzai Labs's
"parseq" libraries.

   * On Github, I see Jon Rafkind's "Pegs" library

I don't know if I've missed other significant packages.

For people who have used these libraries, how was the experience?
Basically, I'm trying to find something powerful and stable to work

Posted on the users mailing list.