[racket] [redex] traces for derivation trees

From: Eric Tanter (etanter at dcc.uchile.cl)
Date: Thu Mar 8 11:47:57 EST 2012

Well, somehow traces already deals with that in some way, with scrolling/zooming (although there are refresh/repaint issues when using zooming). It is indeed overwhelming to use traces with large programs/executions, but it's better than nothing.

I guess I'm saying that the machinery that is already in place for traces would be quite helpful as it is. Then, any HCI improvement will actually benefit both traces and derivations.

-- Éric