[racket] Google Summer of Code 2012 Ideas

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 1 14:21:44 EST 2012

Hi all,

We are currently putting together an application as a mentoring
organization for the Google Summer of Code 2012, which is a summer
program in which Google pays students to work on open source/free
software projects.

As part of the application, we are currently collecting project ideas
for our "ideas page" that gives applying students ideas for projects
that can be completed in 12 weeks. If you have any ideas along these
lines, please contribute to our wiki page:

https://github.com/plt/racket/wiki/SoC-Ideas-2012

Feel free to add ideas even if you don't have time to mentor a student.
Please add each idea separately and follow the template on the page.

The deadline for our application is Fri, March 9. If you have any
project ideas, please add them by then. Thanks.

Cheers,
Asumu

Posted on the users mailing list.