[racket] Inserting menu between two other menu

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 28 07:55:14 EDT 2012

Well, it depends on when you actually create the menu. If you created
a frame-mixin and then create the menus during the dynamic extent of
the call to the constructor (i.e. by putting the code in the body of
the mixin (but not in a method)) but before the call to super-new,
then DrRacket will call frame:reorder-menus after your menu is created
and that will control it's positioning.

If you create the menu at some other time, then you probably will have
to re-order them yourself (and note that DrRacket currently doesn't
provide any guarantees about the precise set of menus in the menubar).

Robby