[racket] exercise's question

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 26 10:38:36 EDT 2012

On Jun 26, 2012, at 10:21 AM, Roelof Wobben wrote:

> Sorry for the confusion.
>
> I meant exercise 87 and 88 on the stable version of HtpD/2e.
>
> So the questions I have should be :
>
> Is it correct that on exercise 87 of How to design Programms I have to make 2 gauges and two animals.
> And is exercise 88 part 1 not the same as exercise 56 ?
>

> Roelof

I usually don't send out rich-text emails so sorry:

Exercise 87: ...

Design a world program that works with both cats and chameleons:
; A VAnimal is either
; – a VCat
; – a VCham

versus

Design a virtual pet program that supports both a virtual cat and a virtual chameleon.

The underline/bold should help -- Matthias