[racket] how must I interpreted this exercise

From: Roelof Wobben (r.wobben at home.nl)
Date: Sat Jun 23 14:45:01 EDT 2012

I have another "problem" I try to solve in my head.

Suppose I want to change one word in a sentence depening if a
comparision is true or false.

I could do this in pseudo code.

if comparision is true then print "it's true" else  print "it's not true"

It works but I type two time's "it's true".

Can this be done so I have to type only one time the sentence and
depeding on true or false the word not is used.

Roelof