[racket] Experience with SMT solvers for test generation?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Wed Jun 20 12:30:18 EDT 2012

Does anyone on this list have experience with SMT solvers and their use in test-generation tools like DART and SAGE? I have a student that's interested in this stuff, and it looks to me like most of the existing SMT solvers focus on theories of arithmetic, rather than structured values. I have a faint sense that what SMT solvers call "empty theory" may in fact suffice for the kinds of things I have in mind, but I'd like to hear from someone who knows more about it.

Thanks in advance!

John