[racket] Racket Social/Support Groups in London

From: Tim Brown (tim.brown at cityc.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 14 04:22:16 EDT 2012

Luke Vilnis wrote:
> Am I the only one who read "support group" and thought... "Hi... my name is
> XXXX and I'm a Rackaholic."

Maybe "user" group would've been strictly what I was asking for.
However, "support" was the first word to enter my mind, and it seemed
to me to be plenty appropriate for the situation!

In other news, from what I see on Google, a "Rackaholic" seems to be some
kind of 4x4 Driving, Deer Shooting, Barbecue addict. Living one
interpretation of the American Dream, maybe, but probably not interested
in the hygiene of their macros (or maybe hygiene at all).

Tim

--
Tim Brown <tim.brown at cityc.co.uk>  | City Computing Limited            |
T: +44 20 8770 2110                | City House, Sutton Park Road      |