[racket] Racket Social/Support Groups in London

From: David Van Horn (dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 13 19:22:47 EDT 2012

On 6/13/12 6:36 PM, Luke Vilnis wrote:
> Am I the only one who read "support group" and thought... "Hi... my name
> is XXXX and I'm a Rackaholic."

Hi XXX!

I too hit ⊥ and have been overcome with laziness ever since.  In between
my frequent uses of the #|, my actions have had no effect.  It all
seemed exactly rational at the time, but then things got complex;
imaginary concerns were squarely at the root of my negativity.
Unprompted, control escaped my functioning.  I had no places to go, no
futures.  My Dr told me to take it one stepper at a time, but that was
just his current racket... the latest in a series of schemes.

Posted on the users mailing list.