[racket] Serializable continuations

From: Rodolfo Carvalho (rhcarvalho at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 8 00:42:29 EDT 2012

Jay,

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:06 AM, Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you write in
>
> #lang web-server/base
>
> then you will get serialization continuations, but none of the Web
> libraries. The transformation isn't really Web-specific.

I could not use  #lang web-server/base on Racket v5.2.1 (Windows). #lang
web-server works (probably bringing in more than the necessary).
I've replaced "let/cc" and "let/ec" with
"call-with-serializable-current-continuation", and now I am getting this
error:

current-continuation-marks: no corresponding prompt in the continuation:
#<continuation-prompt-tag:web>

I tried introducing uses of "call-with-continuation-prompt" and
"(make-continuation-prompt-tag 'web)" out of luck. I don't really
understand what the error means.

Can I use "serialize" from "racket/serialize" on continuations made with
"call-with-serializable-current-continuation"?

Thanks,

Rodolfo Carvalho