[racket] multiple-value sugar in "let"* forms

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Jun 3 22:02:10 EDT 2012

Robby Findler wrote at 06/03/2012 09:47 PM:
> Years and years ago, we experimented with a let+ form that did things
> like this, but nowadays define works in so many contexts that it seems
> like the natural thing to use in situations like this.

Yes, I should have prefaced that I'm speaking out for the people who
refuse to submit to the injustices of internal "define".

(No matter what tortures of unwieldy "(let*-values (((" you may inflict
upon us, to try to force us to internal "define", we have a voice that
will never be silenced, and a spirit that will never be defeated!)

Neil V.

Posted on the users mailing list.