[racket] eval in a module language

From: Joop Ringelberg (joop.ringelberg at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 1 03:39:29 EDT 2012

Matthias,
I apologise for the incomplete example.
And I apologise, too, for the email: it turns out to be a false alarm.
On stripping my module language file to make a small and complete example I
noticed that I had included a syntax-rule for the bigloo module expression
keyword "eval" - effectively ignoring it which of course explains what
happens.
Thank you.
Joop

--