[racket] QuickCheck-like testing library?

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 28 19:35:21 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 7:23 PM, Neil Van Dyke <neil at neilvandyke.org> wrote:
> Ismael Figueroa Palet wrote at 07/28/2012 07:15 PM:
>> I was wondering if there is something like Haskell's QuickCheck for
>> testing in Racket? In the docs there is only mention of Racket Unit, and
>> google it's not helping much...
> I see two that seem worth looking at:
> 1. http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=fasttest.plt&owner=cce

FastTest is available on PLaneT, but it is mostly a proof of concept.
It is not a full-featured random testing library.  I would love to see
someone -- possibly myself, but not in the immediate future -- turn it
into something much more useful.  For now, feel free to check it out
for what it's worth, but it very likely will not be sufficient for
practical testing.

Posted on the users mailing list.