[racket] System-wide keyboard shortcuts

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Sat Jul 21 06:20:23 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how to capture keyboard events system-wide. I
tried searching the documentation, but AFAIU the events are limited to
the window in focus. Does this require talking with the system below
(Linux/Ubuntu/Gnome), or is there a direct way from Racket? Any help or
pointers appreciated.

Background: I think it would be nice to have Liitin Home Object
providing shortcuts to preferred liitin objects at all times.

br, jukka

 |  J U K K A   T U O M I N E N
 |  m a n a g i n g   d i r e c t o r  M. A.
 |
 |  Finndesign  Kauppiaankatu 9 B 13, FI-00160 Helsinki, Finland
 | mobile +358 50 5666290  jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi
 | www.finndesign.fi

Posted on the users mailing list.