[racket] Ubunbu 12.04 libjpeg62 dependency?

From: Danny Heap (heap at cs.toronto.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 20 19:19:22 EDT 2012

I installed racket in Ubuntu 12.04, first using aptitude (5.1.3), then
downloading directly from racket-lang.org and running the installation
script.  In both cases I got this message:

heap at heap-ThinkPad-X61-Tablet:~/Downloads$ drracket
ffi-lib: couldn't open "libjpeg.so.62" (libjpeg.so.62: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

... after invoking drracket

The second time around, I installed the libjpeg62 package, and now things
seem to work.  Perhaps there's a dependency problem with the racket
package.

--
Danny Heap
BA4270			416-978-5899