[racket] Running Racket in the R6RS mode

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Jul 14 12:15:13 EDT 2012

Unless one really-really *needs* portability to R6RS *right now* (which
is conceivable but unlikely), I suggest simply going full Racket.

I decided that going full Racket was the most practical for me.  My
backup plan is that, if I ever do need to go RnRS, I know how to port my
code.  I now suspect that I'll never need to do a port, since Racket has
done everything I've needed for years.  I also see a lot of the
innovation happening in Racket lately, which I think further reduces the
likelihood of ever wanting to port.

Neil V.

Posted on the users mailing list.