[racket] Cross-Platform Secure RNG?

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Thu Jul 12 12:32:37 EDT 2012

I might be wrong but MRG32k3a doesn't seem to have been cryptanalyzed
extensively enough to count as cryptographically secure. Probably it
isn't.

The crypto library on Planet has random-bytes and
random-bytes! that ought to be more secure. (However, I do not know the
code OpenSSL uses to gather entropy on different platforms.)

The library hasn't been updated for a while.

Best,

Erich

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:38:31 +0200