[racket] Error trying to use "Snooze: Object Relational Mapping of PLT Structures"

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryan at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 10 12:26:40 EDT 2012

I'm not sure what the status of Snooze is. It might no longer be maintained.

The library that it depends on (cce/scheme) also is not really
maintained any longer, and I don't know of a version that works cleanly
with the current contract system.

If you need database access but don't need an ORM, you can use the db
library, which is part of Racket. The docs are here:

   http://docs.racket-lang.org/db/

Ryan