[racket] Drawing PostScript file on slideshow

From: Michael Wilber (mwilber at uccs.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 4 00:22:08 EDT 2012

I don't know of any ways to import vector graphics in the standard
library. Maybe an official developer can give pointers.

There's a "pdf-render" package on planet. It's just FFI bindings to
libpoppler. It only works on linux though, and who knows how stable it
is.

#lang racket
(require slideshow/pict
         (planet gcr/pdf-render))
(show-pict (page->pict "oopsla04-gff.pdf"))

http://planet.racket-lang.org/package-source/gcr/pdf-render.plt/2/2/planet-docs/main/index.html