[racket] Is racket-lang.org written in Racket?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 2 19:46:03 EDT 2012

Alright: the planet server source code is now here:

   http://git.racket-lang.org/planet-server

Eli kindly ported over the svn history, even.

I'm not sure how useful you'll find this to be, as you need a
significant amount of setup to get a running server (it isn't really
designed to be moved around). But at least it is somewhere visible
now. There is a description what it takes to setup a running server
here:

  http://git.racket-lang.org/planet-server/tree/master:/docs

Thanks for the prodding.

Robby