[racket] Embedding an image in Racket source

From: Bloch Stephen (bloch at adelphi.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 3 14:06:42 EST 2012

On Jan 3, 2012, at 1:53 PM, José Lopes wrote:

> I have two files: a file "a.rkt" that defines and provides a name
> to hold an image; and a file "b.rkt" that requires "a.rkt". I press
> the Run button with "b.rkt" in the definitions window and I get
> that I mentioned before.

I encountered a similar problem in writing the picturing-programs
teachpack, which DOES export names that refer to images.  Take a look
at .../collects/picturing-programs/private/book-pictures.rkt to see
how I dealt with it.  In brief, you have to ship the images in
separate files, just as you would with a Web page.

Stephen Bloch
sbloch at adelphi.edu