[racket] Splitting Racket source code by scope?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 27 17:44:21 EST 2012

On Feb 27, 2012, at 5:33 PM, Rüdiger Asche wrote:

> Thanks again - but there is something in path resolution policy I don't understand - why does this one here:
>
> (parameterize ([current-directory "f:"])
> (load "suchandsuch.scs"))
>
> give the expected result (reads the file from f:), but this one here:
>
> (parameterize ([current-directory "f:"])
> (include "othersuch.scs"))

The docs say "(include ...) Inlines the syntax in the file designated by path-spec in place of the include expression." but parameterize sets the current directory at run-time (e.g., for read, load, and other actions).

Do you want this:

;; foo.rkt:
(define x (+ y 10))

;; bar.rkt:
#lang racket

(let ([y 3])
  (include-at/relative-to 'here "foo.rkt" "foo.rkt")
  x)