[racket] syntax-local-value of define-syntax-class

From: Jon Rafkind (rafkind at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 27 15:35:32 EST 2012

Bleh, nevermind. It does work without the begin-for-syntax. I think I need a syntax-local-transform, or whatever that function is that executes stuff at phase+1.

My original code was working because I had provided the syntax class at phase 0 and 1, the non-working code only had the class at phase 1.