[racket] Splitting Racket source code by scope?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 27 12:22:31 EST 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Rüdiger Asche <rac at ruediger-asche.de> wrote:
> I'd like to split the components of my Racket project into multiple files
> according to this structure:
> contents of file1:
> (letrec ((id1 body1)
>         <contents of file2, see below>
>        )
>   (main execution body using id1, idx, idy...)
> )

As Matthias mentions, you can formally link together "units" together.
 Units are Racket's dependency-injection component framework.  You can
read documentation about them here:

Although there are other mechanisms for textually substituting the
content of one file within another, such as the racket/include

because you mentioned components in your question, the racket/unit
framework might be more suitable for your purposes.

Posted on the users mailing list.