[racket] DrRacket crashes

From: Joe Gilray (jgilray at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 01:32:24 EST 2012

Hi Neal,

The code is not using tail recursion, but my test code is allocating and
deallocating large structures about 20 times before the crash.

I am limiting memory for DrRacket to 1GB (the system has 3GB).  DrRacket
was using about 800MB the last time I checked before the crash.  Note that
it doesn't give me the out of memory message.  When I hit Run, DrRacket
doesn't give back memory to the OS, but that is no surprise.

I know that this is not a very complete bug report.  I just put it out
there in case someone else is seeing something similar and maybe together
we can characterize the issue better.

Thanks,
-Joe