[racket] Anything happened with the bug report server?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Feb 17 04:57:40 EST 2012

40 minutes ago, Dmitry Pavlov wrote:
> Hello,
> I recently tried to submit a bug report about srfi/48.  The system
> tells me every time that it will send me an e-mail soon, and I have
> not received any. I tried to search my bug on the site, and found
> nothing, so I think it rejected my report for some reason. I tried
> yesterday and today, from home and from work, via web form and from
> Racket itself. I tried telling it different emails also. Nothing
> works. Is it just me or is it some system problem?

I've been doing some heavy digging for that -- I found your bugs in
the gmail account that forwards the emails, so there's no spam filter
problem, but the strange thing is that I couldn't find a trace of
these things in any place on the server.  Finally, I grepped
throughout the whole bugs db, and found the problem: your title starts
with "srfi/48", so gnats assumed that it is a reply to PR 48.  You can
see all of these at the bottom of

but only if you look in the next few minutes -- I'll reconstruct the
bug and make it go through and then I'll remove the bogus reply texts.

[Normally I'd try to hack something around this, but Sam is just about
to start working on migrating the bugs to github, so I'll leave it as