[racket] Neils

From: Erik Dominikus (erik.dominikus71 at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 12 02:49:09 EST 2012

ROFLMAO... I didn't notice it until just now... Now that you mention it,
Racket seems to have some sort of affinity for Neils and Matthews.

Hearing all that Battle for Racketdom made me vividly imagine the Neils
and Matthews riding 'macro transformers' (some sort of giant robot),
throwing parenthesis-shaped boomerang carrying mini-nuke warhead at each
other, while the Dougs take shelter in Fallout-style vaults where not
even a single ray of sunshine passes through.

Seriously, if someone could make a spin-off, it'd be cool.

May the Lambda be with us all!