[racket] Neils

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 11 19:56:06 EST 2012

Ah! So you admit to being a cockroach! :)

Still, one can't argue with the evolutionary advantages of hiding until
the dust settles and then claiming the leftovers. It's how my older
brother always beat us at Risk, and the only way our dog ever got fed.

Neil V: I'm afraid our numbers would have to grow to 27, because I've
chosen \bot for my initial. We could also use Greek and Hebrew if necessary.

Neil ⊥