[racket] Neils

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Feb 11 15:34:55 EST 2012

A long time ago, someone created a PLaneT account for me named simply
"neil".  PLT/Racket has grown in popularity since that time when I was
the only foreseeable Neil.  This last week, three different Neils posted
to the "users" list:

* Neil Caldwell (Neil C.)
* Neil Toronto (Neil T.)
* Neil Van Dyke (Neil V.)

Ultimately, the numbers of my people will grow to 26, whereupon we will
seize control, thereafter referring to each other only by our last name
initial.

Until the glorious new age of everyone being a Neil, I am happy when
people inadvertently give me credit for the work of other Neils.
Previously, I'd get credit for Noel Welsh's work, but the more
undeserved credit, the better.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/