[racket] Ensuring data fed to web-server/templates is textual

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Thu Feb 9 13:45:47 EST 2012

On Feb 8, 2012, at 10:17 AM, Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com> wrote:
web-server/templates uses scribble/text

> So, if you return a function, then it will be called.

I'm not sure I understand the implication: that I could achieve what I'm after by wrapping the images in a function?  I'm not clear on how that would work.

> We could also change scribble/text to support a struct/class property
> for JIT transformation. Does that sound good?

This sounds like it might be the kind of thing I'm after.  Given that I don't necessarily know how the images are being created, could attaching such a property be done without changing how the image%s are instantiated?

Thanks,
Jordan