No subject

From: ()
Date: Mon Dec 3 19:58:15 EST 2012

blocks are generated by Pygments. Newer versions of Pygments do have a
lexer for Racket. So wherever or however Adam is specifying "scheme"
as the lexer for Pygments to use, substituting "racket" should do the
trick.

After that, things like square brackets will no longer be highlighted
red as errors.

p.s. Unfortunately, the λ lambda characters will still be. I think λ
needs to be added to the list of keywords, here:

https://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/pygments-main/src/7304e4759ae65343d89a51359ca538912519cc31/pygments/lexers/functional.py?at=default#cl-56

IIRC it wasn't included in the list of keywords generated
programatically by Racket's `namespace-mapped-symbols'. Although I see
it is, now. So either that changed in Racket. Or maybe Python didn't
like that in a string. Or maybe I just screwed up. In any case, I
never noticed because I use the "lambda" -> λ auto-conversion from
Quack in Emacs.

I should submit a pull request for that (unless someone else here is
motivated to beat me to it).

Posted on the users mailing list.