[racket] How to disable a couple of things in drracket

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 21 23:09:55 EST 2012

After thinking about this for a while, not particularly liking any of the
other suggestions and failing to come up with better ones myself, I've just
pushed something so the arrows can be disabled (without disabling all of
the background expansion features) as requested by Tobias. At least that
way we can address the immediate problem.

Robby