[racket] [plt-edu] the most functional man in the world

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 21 14:04:09 EST 2012

Thank you all for your feedback.

FWIW three of the eight student authors are girls,
and all of them participated in every step of the
creation of the video, from the very inception, the
story writing, and the production process. None of
them had any objections; to the contrary, they found
it hilarious and fitting with the student culture.
[Naturally a girl had to explain to me what the meme
was. No TV ads in my neck of the woods.]

I know y'all are eagerly awaiting the next 'commercial'
and it is on its way.

Happy Holidays.

Posted on the users mailing list.