[racket] the most functional man in the world

From: Martin Neal (marty.neal at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 10:33:20 EST 2012

>What about?
>
>"People hang on his every line; but usually he needs just one."
>"He can write Lisp programs, in C."
>"He once had a seg fault, just to see how it feels."
>
>Stuff like that seems pretty easy to come up with.

It's fun - you should try it.

"He could disarm you with his macro expander or syntax-disarm... either
way",
"He's eager, not lazy... but he's lazy too, so don't get any ideas"
"Fella's, leave mutation to the C programmers.  If I see set(!)s in your
code, they'd better be for a collection of unordered elements"
"It's never too early to start organizing into modules"
"He uses recursion... to use recursion"
"He never pays state tax"
"He is the world's most functional man"

p.s. (I think mulhern's are still better, use those)