[racket] label-string

From: heraklea at gmx.de (heraklea at gmx.de)
Date: Fri Dec 21 04:59:26 EST 2012

Ahhhh,
ok thank you very much. By the way, when I make a tab-panel with multiple tabs and add a list-box to the tab-panel it appears on all tab pages. So how can I specify the tab/tabindex as parent to the list-box?
And is it possible to init the list-box with more choices as one. In the example in the doc there is a initialisation only for one column. I would like to init say 4 columns with data(as vector or map??).
For this I don´t found any example, and I hope you could give me the place where it stays or an suggestion..

Yours,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------