[racket] [plt-edu] the most functional man in the world

From: mulhern (mulhern at cs.wisc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 20 08:32:08 EST 2012

The humor is implicit.

"all the girls in the CS department" is either the empty set or (just possibly) a singleton set.

A venerable old math/logic joke.

But I know that if my advisor were to encounter such a thing he would write "Fully apposite?" in the margin, and I would realize it was undercutting my message a bit and come up with something better.

What about?

"People hang on his every line; but usually he needs just one."
"He can write Lisp programs, in C."
"He once had a seg fault, just to see how it feels."

Stuff like that seems pretty easy to come up with.

- mulhern